JL Marine Chill Water Unit are compact self-contained unit that supply low temperature chill water to Air Handling Unit to cool down the air which distribute to the cabins / rooms at the desired temperature. It is designed as an optimized, compact & robust, high efficiency with high accuracy temperature control & monitoring with Siemens PLC control system.
• Cooling capacities from 100 to 2000kW
• Compact design
• PLC controls
• Marine type compressors : Compact screw compressoror semi-hermetic compressor or open reciprocating compressor.
• Cu/Ni shell and tube condenser for seawater, cast iron shell and Cu tube condenser for freshwater, Cu/Cu air cooled condenser for air cool. Other material combinations and coatings are available on request.
• Chiller units can be made to comply with LRS, DNV-GL, ABS, BV, RINA Class and more.
• Ethernet connection for remote control and monitoring are available.
• Vibration dampers, flexible connections for refrigerant and water pipes are supplied as standard.