Air Cooled Condenser s
JL Marine Condensing Units are designed for marine/Offshore HVAC system incorporating high quality components for harsh marine seagoing and offshore environment. This unit is built up on a skid frame and composed of compressor block, electrical motor, oil separator, condenser cooler and drier. etc. as a compact, robust unit with all electrical and inter piping are fully connected for easy site installation and thus reducing substantial site work.
The compressors are world renowned brand like “Bitzer”, “Carrier”, or “Bock”, it operates either seawater or fresh water cooled shell and tube heat exchanger, or remote air cooled. JL Marine provision condensing unit are designed exclusively for marine / offshore provision store by using fresh/sea water cooled or air cooled condensers with 2 X 100% capacity compressors and condensers, one operating on both chilled and freezing room, one as standby.
• Cooling capacities from 2 to 100kW
• Customized designed
• Compact design
• Electro-mechanical or PLC controls
• Marine type compressors
• Condensing units can be made tocomply with LRS, DNV-GL, ABS, BV, RINA and more
• Quick-freeze function enabling operation with 2 X 100% compressors during pull down period
• Plants are available with refrigerants R404A, R134A and R407C or other refrigerant on request
• Ethernet connection for remote control and monitoring are available
• Cu/Ni shell and tube condenser for seawater, cast iron shell and Cu tube condenser for freshwater, Cu/Cu air cooled condenser for air cool. Other material combinations and coatings are available on request
• PLC-controlled defrosting enables consecutive cooler defrosting for optimized room temperature control (provision plant only)