JL Marine ensures the safety of the vessel to meet class requirement by supplying various type of class type approved fire dampers. We supply various type of class type approved fire damper either of manual operated type with fusible link melting at ~740C and electrical or pneumatic operated type which depending on vessel’s requirement.
• Dampers are made in both rectangular and circular versions.
• Blades with sealing (A60)
• Pneumatic linear actuator, material AISI 316
• Pneumatic rotating actuator
• Manual spring-actuated damper with fusible link
• Manual override function for EL and PNL models
• Limit switches etc
• Nominal release temperatures of fuses are 500C, 740C or 1000C, other release temperatures are also available on request.
• Standard frame material thickness is 3mm. Material thickness 3-5mm according to SOLAS is available on request.
• Electrical spring return motor with built-in open / closed limit switches; standard actuators being BF24, BF24-T (24VAC 50/60Hz 24VDC), BF230, BF230-T (230VAC 50/60Hz) or BF120 (120VAC 50/60Hz), separate junction box